Friday 8 January 2016

Man Gets Horn On His Head To Stand Out As An Artiste

 A man who wants to have fame has gotten horns implanted on his head. This Jamaican musician Furtyle Brain whose real names are Kenardo André Robinson said about the implants;

"It's really the process where the implants are implanted in the skull. I was sedated during the surgery but had to be given lots of painkillers when I revived because it was very painful," he said.

On people thinking he is demonic, Furtyle said;
"There are some who think that I am demonic, but it doesn't bother me much as I am not the first artiste who is picked on. There are others who have done far less than I have done and have received a backlashing and bashing," he said.

But must he go this extent to get attention? is the question .

No comments:

Post a Comment